Guardian Angel.
Lord replied, "Your angel's.'ll Whisper the words of the most beautiful, she will always wait there beside you. And with his love, he will teach you to speak with a human language." Little asked, "So, what if I want to talk to you, O Lord? "Lord again said," Your angel, will guide you. She will tipped his hand with you, and teach to pray. "Again, the little probing." However, I hear, there, there are so many evil people, who later that will protect me? Lord replied. 'Quiet, angel, will continue to protect you, even though lives are at stake. He often would forget its interests alone for salvation. "However, little has actually sad," Oh my God, surely I would be sad if you do not see you anymore. God answered again, "Your angel will always teach you my majesty, and he will be educating you, how to always obey and obey Me. He will always guide you to always remember me. Even so, I'll always be by your side. " Silence. Peace was still hit heaven. However, the voices calling from the earth drifted. "My God, I'll go now, please, mention the name of angels who will protect me ...." Lord returned answer. "Your angel's name is not so important. You would call him with the title: Mother ... "
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar